Playlist

http://pl.st/p/22545115147

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Been Gone So Long..

Wow, I didn't realize how long it has been since I posted. It has been such a busy summer around here. Vacations, birthdays, family visits, etc.

We are still in our monsoon season and every few days or nights we get high winds and rain. When that happens the pool is a mess and the dog usually tries to hide since she doesn't like the sound of the wind. Looks like we are in for more wind tonight, hopefully not as bad as last night.

I have also been busy learning how to use my embroidery machine. It has been a learning curve for me since I have been having lots of interuptions. But I love visiting with our families so it is worth it for now. But wait till winter comes, I am not leaving it. I think I will sleep beside it so I can just get up and do more and more embroidery. So far it is fun, what little I know how to do.

Have been trying to follow some of my favorite blogs when time permits. Hope all of you are having a great summer filled with fun.

Till later,

Carol

2 comments:

  1. Your little puppy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Teresa, she is really on the small side without being a mini.
    She was the runt of the litter. I just love Yorkies.

    ReplyDelete